POS Touch Screen Monitor
- Screens serve as POS, PC Monitor, Portable TV for replay Video in RV, Car, Boat, etc.
- Perfect for use in retail, point-of-sale (POS), VOD system, Juke Box and many other hospitality applications.
- Sensitive touch screens recognize touch input from stylus, finger, gloved hand, pen or tool.
- Exceptional and durable touch screen monitor at an excellent value.
Tablet & iPad Stand
Your iPad point of sale system offers you a powerful solution for your business. With the right accessories, you can turn it into a full-powered point of sale system. The iPad POS stand helps you to create a professional looking register or checkout system, no matter what type of business you own. You can set up the iPad at the counter, or you can create a free-standing lectern for industry events like trade shows or community shows. The stands include anti-theft features to protect your investment and your company data. The floor stand also includes a charging cable through the center of the stand, helping to keep your iPad charged without the clutter of cords. Both stands allow you to create a professional looking display while also taking advantage of professional tools for your business that also help you to save thousands of dollars over a traditional POS display.
POS Barcode Scanner
Our selection of POS barcode scanners offers a wide range of different options, like wired or wireless operation, pistol grip scanners and counter top fixed units. With incredibly sensitive optics, these units are able to read even faded barcodes on products, which helps save time and eliminate wasted employee hours. Click on any of the POS barcode scanners below to check out the specifications, or if you need assistance in determining which scanner would work best for your business, give us a call at 604-568-6977 to speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable point of sale specialists.
- Wireless and Wired options for your convenience.
- Shock resistant.
- Perfect for any type of business.
- Reads poor quality barcodes.
Biometric Time Clock
- Records employee fingerprints, passwords, daily arrival and departure times.
- No need to run with computer. Easy data download through USB cable.
- Includes fingerprint time clock terminal and free management software.
- Software reads attendance logs, calculates worked hours and generates a variety of statistical reports.
- Avoid the hassle of paper-based time cards.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Ideal for portable use.
Do you need a lifting back rest on your massage table?
This is the first and most important question to ask yourself. Portable massage tables either have 3 sections or 2 sections. On the 3 section massage tables, the third section raises up as a back support so clients can be seated for all or some of the treatment, instead of remaining flat. The back rest can be handy for certain treatments like reflexology, acupuncture, head massage, sports leg treatments, beauty treatments and when you want to prop clients up at the end of the treatment to let them catch themselves before getting up of the table.
Back rests are great, unless you need to carry the massage table to mobile treatments. This is because the 2 hinge supports that hold a back rest up normally weight around 3kg. 3kg on it's own isn't much but when it accounts for 20-25% of the entire weight of the massage table then it makes a massive difference! If you are in doubt or do not know, then you probably do not need a back rest.
If you won't be doing any mobile work and your treatment room will be fixed, then by all means get a massage table with a back rest, even if you don't need one. If you like a certain treatment table but it has a backrest you may never use, go ahead and choose it. You may even take on some additional therapists in the future where it may come in handy.
We normally advise mobile therapists and those therapists in doubt to choose a table without a lifting back rest. For some mobile therapists, a lifting back rest is essential. In these cases, there are 3 solutions or workarounds to solve the problem.